Sometimes a Facebook account becomes de-authorized inside uStudio and must be re-authorized.
Only owners of a Facebook page are given the ability to remove posts from Facebook.
If you're having issues with this, it is more than likely that the Facebook destination in question was added by someone who had admin privileges only.
Rectifying the situation is easy, and very similar to the process used when adding the account initially. To rectify this, have the owner of the Facebook page login to Facebook and uStudio and re-authorize the account in this way:
To re-authorize your account:
1) Log into the Facebook account you want to reauthorize in a different tab or window. Note, for Facebook, you must be an Admin of the page or the owner of the account you are trying to add to uStudio.
2) In uStudio, select the Facebook destination on the left-hand navigation panel.
3) On the bottom action strip, click "Edit Destination"
4) On the "Edit Destination" screen, you will see a button that says "Re-authorize." Clicking this button will guide you through the steps needed to reauthorize your account. The process may lead you to the destination's site to approve the uStudio application. Follow any prompts to do this.
5) Finally, you will be returned to uStudio - where you will now be able to manipulate videos with respect to this destination. If this was a Facebook destination, you may be asked to confirm the page or wall you want to post to.