We have the ability to allow you tp put in a CTA (Call to Action) at any point during your video. In order to do this you will need to add this module to a player within your studio. Below are the steps to add the CTA to your videos.
- Hover over a video and select "Manage Player" on the video you would like to add a CTA
- Select the Player you would like to use or create a new player by selecting "Add Player"
- On the right side select to "More Add Ons"
- Select the Call to Action Module.
Note: If you do not have access to this module and would like it please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with the URL of the studio you would like to add this module to.
- Click the "+" next to the "Call to Action" module
- You can specify a message AND some link text (as in the included screenshot), or have the link text be the message
- Choose at what point during the video to show the link (start, end, or somewhere in between
- Click "Save & Preview"