uStudio can publish videos to a Facebook Page's video library. From there use the Facebook interface or social platform of your choice to make video posts use Facebook's rich audience targeting capabilities and pull engagement reports that can include Facebook's rich demographic data.
Some video systems only post a video to a Facebook Page in the moment, where it's soon lost in yesterday's news. With uStudio's Facebook Native publishing, your video is stored permanently in the Facebook Page's video library. This means that the Facebook Page administrator can use the video multiple times, in multiples ways, such as by taking advantage of the rich scheduling, audience targeting, and content analytics available within Facebook.
In order to publish a video to a Facebook Page, you'll need the Facebook login credentials for a user who is an Administrator of the Page. Then you can proceed with creating and authorizing a uStudio publishing destination for use with the Page as below:
- Log into Facebook with the User account credentials of your Page Administrator
- In another tab in your browser, log into uStudio
- From the studio where you'll manage Facebook-bound video, click the "+" next to "Destinations" to Add a Destination
- From the available destinations, choose "Facebook Native" (if you don't see this, request it from support@uStudio.com)
- Name the destination logically so it corresponds to the Facebook Page's name
- Click Authorize
- Click Proceed on the authorizing window
- Click OK when Facebook asks you if uStudio should be allowed to manage the Page Administrator's account. Then close this window
- Back in uStudio, you may be asked to choose a Facebook Location Selection. That happens when the logged-in Facebook User has access to multiple pages and/or groups. Just select the intended Facebook Page where you want video content directed when you publish to this destination (choose carefully, as this can't be changed later. You can, however, add another Facebook Native destination and direct that to a different page or group)
- Click Continue and you're good to go
Now simply drag and drop videos to your new Facebook Native destination like you would any other destination. Keep in mind these global Facebook Video Limits.
Please be aware that videos you publish to this destination will be stored in the Facebook Page's video library. They will not automatically be posted to the Page. To access your video within Facebook to schedule or target a post, follow these instructions:
- Log into Facebook with the Page Administrator credentials
- In the top-most Facebook navigation bar, click the down-arrow button to see the ability to manage pages and groups, etc. Choose to manage your page
- On the Page, find the More tab, and pick Video
- In the Page gallery, you will see your video rendering as the thumbnail you defined in the uStudio Application
- Click the video to access options such has Share, Send, Promote, Embed, Post, etc.
For more information on managing videos on a Page, see the Facebook help article here: https://www.facebook.com/help/1533298140275888/