Facebook always interprets a Facebook Group video publish as a post so any video you publish to a Group through uStudio will show up on the Group timeline right away. It will also get stored in that Group's video library.
When you publish video to a Facebook Group, the video will be automatically posted and shared within the group. Facebook controls this behavior, and it's quite different from publishing video to a Facebook User account or Facebook Page (in these latter two cases, the video gets put in a library for sharing when/how you want at a later time).
In order to publish video to a Facebook Group, you'll need the Facebook login credentials for a user who is an Administrator of the Group. Then you can proceed with creating and authorizing a uStudio publishing destination for use with the Group as below:
- Log into Facebook with a Facebook Group Administrator's user credentials
- In another tab in your browser, log into uStudio
- From the studio where you'll manage Facebook-bound video, click the "+" next to "Destinations" to Add a Destination
- From the available destinations, choose "Facebook Native" (if you don't see this, request it from support@uStudio.com)
- Name the destination logically so it corresponds to the Facebook Group's name
- Click Authorize
- Click Proceed on the authorizing window
- Click OK when Facebook asks you if uStudio should be allowed to manage the Group Administrator's account. Then close this window
- Back in uStudio, you may be asked to choose a Facebook Location Selection. That happens when the logged-in Facebook User has access to multiple groups and/or pages. Just select the intended Group where you want video content directed when you publish to this destination (choose carefully, as this can't be changed later. You can, however, add another Facebook Native destination and direct that to a different page or group)
- Click Continue and you'll be good to go
Now simply drag and drop videos to your new Facebook Native destination like you would any other destination. Once published, the video will show up in the Facebook Group's timeline as a post within a few moments. It will also become a video asset stored in the Group's video library.
Always keep in mind, too, the global Facebook Video Limits.
For more information on managing videos within a Group, see the Facebook help article here: https://www.facebook.com/help/265435626889287/