uStudio can publish videos to a Facebook User's video library. From there use the Facebook interface or social platform of your choice to make video posts use Facebook's rich audience targeting capabilities and pull engagement reports that can include Facebook's rich demographic data.
Before you can publish video to a Facebook User account, you will need to authorize a uStudio destination with your Facebook User credentials.
- Log into Facebook with your User account credentials
- In another tab in your browser, log into uStudio
- From the studio where you'll manage your Facebook-bound video, click the "+" next to "Destinations" to Add a Destination
- From the available destinations, choose "Facebook Native" (if you don't see this, request it from support@uStudio.com)
- Name the destination logically so it corresponds to the Facebook User's name
- Click Authorize
- Click Proceed on the authorizing window
- Click OK when Facebook asks you if uStudio should be allowed to manage your account
- If this Facebook User has access to Pages or Groups, tell it where you want video content directed (this can't be changed later without starting a new destination)
- Click Continue and you should be good to go
Now simply drag-and-drop videos to your new Facebook Native destination like you would any other destination. Keep in mind the global Facebook Video Limits.
Note that videos you publish to this destination will be stored in the Facebook User's video library. To access your video:
- Log into Facebook
- Click on your Facebook User icon
- From the More tab, select Video
- In your gallery, you will see your video rendering as the thumbnail you defined in the uStudio Application
- Click the video to access options such has Share and Send
For more information on managing videos within your User account, see the Facebook help article here: https://www.facebook.com/help/154271141375595/