You can find your user's unique API token within the uStudio app.
If you will be accessing uStudio programmatically (as the majority of our superusers do!), you will want your API token. Here's where to find it:
- Log into https://app.ustudio.com/#login
- In the top right-hand corner, click on the arrow to the right of your name
- Select "Beta Settings" (if you don't see this, you'll need it enabled for your studio, so contact email@example.com for this)
- On the "Beta Settings" page, click the "API" tab
- You should see the label "Token" and a series of asterisks
- Click the "Show" button to reveal your token, which you can copy and paste into your company's secure password/token management system.
Note: This API token is connected to your user, so do not share it with anyone else.