Collections are like folders in uStudio's video platform Hub for keeping your videos organized and easy to find.
Collections are a great way to keep your content organized. Think of collections like file folders - they come with blank tabs, just like our collections, so you can create the best system of organization for the content in your studio.
Some examples are:
- By content type (e.g., interviews, product categories, or teams, etc.)
- By workflow (e.g., rough cut, out for review, final, etc.)
- By date (e.g., Fall 2017, etc.)
- By client (e.g., Acme, Wonka, etc.)
To add a Collection, click the plus sign next to "COLLECTIONS" on the left-hand navigation panel. A dialog box will pop up where you can enter the name of the new Collection.
To add videos to a Collection, select one or more videos and click "Add to Collection" on the bottom action bar, or drag and drop the videos to the desired Collection in the left-hand navigation panel.
To rename a Collection, double-click the Collection name on the left-hand navigation panel. The pop-up dialog will appear again - change the name of your Collection here.
- A video can be added to multiple Collections, like the interview collection, the 2016 collection, AND the Acme collection.
- A Collection can be deleted at any time without removing the videos from that collection. Deleting a collection will NOT remove the videos it contains from your studio.