Here's how to update your uStudio Hub password.
From a logged-in state
- If you are currently logged into uStudio, click on your name in the top right-hand corner and then click on "Settings."
- Next, on the left-hand panel, click on "Password." Here you will enter your current password and then enter your new password twice for confirmation.
If you are not currently logged-in
- Go to https://app.ustudio.com/#login
- Below the login dialog there is a message that says "Forgot your password? Click here."
- You will be asked to supply the email associated with your uStudio account and, once entered, you'll be sent an email with instructions on how to reset your password.
- If you don't see the password-reset email within a few minutes, please check your updates/promotions/junk/spam folder. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you do not receive your password-reset email.