Episodes are individual media assets that make up the content of a show. Episodes can be added and updated prior to being associated to shows in the Episode section. Content can be published or unpublished to shows from this area allowing you to manage all of your content in one area.
- Select “upload episode” in the top right in the Episodes section.
- Drag and drop one or multiple files onto the upload window to add several episodes at once, or select “Choose File” to open a finder and select one asset at a time. Best practice is to upload no more than three assets at a time.
- A progress bar will appear at the bottom of the upload window to let you know the progress of the upload. You may close out of the window as files finish uploading but do not close the uStudio PMC in your browser.
- Once files have uploaded, uStudio will take a few minutes to process and convert the file into the best format for the podcast application. You may see the episodes show as a 0:00 duration until this complete.
- Episodes will by default take on the name of the file you uploaded you may want to edit the name and thumbnail episode before publishing to a show.
Episode Training Video: