All Episodes are uploaded with only the file name associated and will need to be edited to add pertinent information to correctly display for your audience. This will also allow for better searchability within the podcast application.
- Select the title of the episode in the list of episodes in the episode section or on the show page to access the details for that episode.
- The episode detail page will show you the thumbnail, title, and description of what is already associated to that episode but you will need to go into the edit screen to view the keywords and internal notes for the episode.
NOTE: By making a change to the episode it will change the details associated to the episode across all shows to which that show is published.
- To edit the details of an episode, click on the edit icon in the top right corner of that page.
- Once in the edit screen you have the ability to edit the thumbnail, title, description, keywords, internal notes.
- Keep it Short: Try to think of titles and descriptions that are easy for your audience to read and understand at a glance, since they may be on the go.
- Add Links to the Description: You can to add links in an episode description allowing you to reference supporting materials. Make sure the link is the full link starting with http://.
- Consistent Keyword Structure: Make it easier for your audience to explore content by creating a keyword structure that you use across all of your content. Then share this structure with you team as a tip to help them find what their desired content
Our system supports the following keyword requirements:
- No individual keywords can be more than 30 characters
- If you take all keywords, join them with a comma "," and no spaces, then the total length has to be less than or equal to 500 characters.
- The code doesn't currently support unicode.
To Delete an episode, select EPISODES on the left, then change the view to “list view” using the icons on the right. Next, select “Delete” on the episode you wish to delete.