You can add members to groups during the invite flow or after an audience member has logged into the application. You need to add a group before you can add members. To add members to a group follow the steps below:
Adding Members During Invite Flow: To invite audience members to groups during the audience invite flow view instructions here.
Adding Members after Login:
- Go to Administrative Area of the Podcast Management Console (PMC)
- Click Groups on the left navigation
- Click on the name of the group in which you would like to add members
- Once in the Group Details view click "manage members" or "add new users"
- Initially, you will be taken to a screen of users currently in the group
- At the top of the page on the left select "Users Not in Group" filter to see audience members to add
- Check boxes to the left of audience members you would like to add to the group
- Click the button on the top right "add to group" to add the checked users to the group
- The page will refresh and give you a small pop up confirmation that users were added to the group on the bottom right.
- Once the users are added they will no longer show on the "Users Not in Group" section of the user management screen.
- Select the "Users In Group" to see the users you added to the group.