You have the ability to delete user groups in the administration section of the Product Management Console. Once a group is deleted you cannot bring it back. All users that are members of that group will be removed from the group.
You can delete a group by following the steps below:
- Go to the Administration Section within the PMC
- Click on the group name you would like to delete
- Click the "edit details" button
- Click the delete group link under the description
- Confirm you would like to delete the group
- Leave the pop-up window open while the group deletes. This action will vary in time depending on the number of users you have in the group.
- Once the group deletion is successful the upload popup will close automatically and there will be a confirmation of the deletion in the bottom right corner