Groups are available to allow uStudio administrators and/or content creators to restrict access to shows to a specific target audience. This enables content creators to restrict information that is sensitive to those who should have access to it. Another use of groups is to allow content creators to limit the content users see to the most relevant and pertinent information for them.
How to Create a Group:
- Creating groups is available in the PMC through the Site Admin Section on the bottom left.
- Once in the Site admin, you will see a groups section.
- Press the plus button on the top right of the screen or the "create group button" if you have not created groups before.
- Enter a group name that your content creators will be able to easily recognize.
- Enter a description that gives a little more insight to what the group is meant to do.
- Create the Group