You have the ability to revoke access for a specific audience member to the Podcast application immediately through the Podcast Management Console. You can do so by following the steps below.
- Go to the "User" section of the PMC
- Find the user you would like to revoke access
- Click on the name of the user in which you would like to revoke access
- Click the "edit user" button in top right of the screen.
- Select "inactive" in the "user status" the dropdown
- Click "Save"
- The user will no longer have access to the application