No, you cannot delete users but you can deactivate them which will revoke access to that user. We do not allow deletion to allow you to have historical records of all users that have had access to your application at some point. You can sort your users by active users to see current users of your application.
To revoke access to the application follow the steps below:
- Go to the "User" section of the PMC
- Find the user you would like to revoke access
- Click on the name of the user in which you would like to revoke access
- Click the "edit user" button in top right of the screen.
- Select "inactive" in the "user status" the dropdown
- Click "Save"
- The user will no longer have access to the application