There are several options when it comes to what you use to record episodes. It could be as easy as using your phone or our computers built in the note recording device to as sophisticated as buying equipment to create a whole recording studio/ room. Attached is our gear guide with several of our recommendations on a few options to help you get started.
Articles in this section
- uStudio Whitelisting
- What equipment do I need to record audio episodes?
- What size should my Show and Episode artwork / thumbnail be?
- Can I delete users in my User Section?
- Helpful Links to Create Content and Show Art
- How do I use conference software to record a podcast?
- What happens if an audience member shares an episode with someone who should not have access?
- Why are my audience members not getting invites I send from the uStudio Podcast App?
- I am not getting my admin password reset email.
- Making Podcast Edits in the Video Platform: How to attach a thumbnail to an audio file within the platform?