- Added Support for Podcast Video Shows:
Video shows are now available. Customers who have purchased video podcasts will now see a dropdown for “Show Type” when creating a new Show in the Podcast Management Console. See how to create a video show here.
- Updated Audio Player
The player and player controls for audio content was modified to match the player and player controls for video.
- If an Episode was played to the end and then played again, it would resume at the end of the Episode. This has been fixed to play from the beginning of the Episode.
- Deep links did not drop the user on the linked Episode if the user is not logged into the application. This has been fixed and should now drop the user at the linked Episode in all situations.
- Episodes that are published to more than one Show now accurately reflect independently in their play status and analytics in the mobile version of the podcast application.
- Push notifications did not drop the user on the linked Episode. This has been fixed and will now drop the user at the linked Episode in all situations.
- When attempting to log into the podcast Web application, login failures would not display an error, the Company Code prompt would just reappear. This issue was addressed so login errors now display the appropriate error.
- The podcast Web application was updated to send a user ID along with all user stats.
- When a user accepted an invitation, they are presented with a form to confirm their name and email and to set their desired password. The text color on this form was very light causing the user’s name and email address appeared to be blank. The text was darkened to give more contrast on the name and email address.