If you have created audience groups within the Podcast Management Console you can filter your analytics dashboard to the group.
- Go to the Administration section (bottom left) of the Podcast Management Console
- Go to dashboard in the navigation
- Select the filter that says "All users" on the top left of the dashboard
- Select groups from the filter
- A new filter will appear for groups. Select the group you would like to view data.
- The analytics will now show any users data that has been assigned to that group.
- Definitions for what the dashboard says can be found here
- How do you filter the group data?
The filter will pull any events across any shows and episodes for users who are in that group.
- If a user is in more than one group will their stats show in both filters?
Yes, this allows you to see the group stats as a whole so we will show the users interactions in both dashboards
- Why do I see shows/ episodes that are not restricted to the group I chose?
This is because a user in that group has access to that show and has played it.
- What happens to the analytics if a user is removed from the group?
The users historical stats for when they were in the group will remain in the group filter but will not show after their group membership was revoked.