|v1.15 Release Notes - 05/20/2019|
Develop a more effective and efficient way to reach your employees, clients, customers and partners with the latest and greatest Enterprise Podcast updates.. From important security features and UI and UX improvement to a better internal content sharing experience, the release notes detailed below offer a condensed description of enhancements, modifications and new features. Use these notes to prepare for success across your organization.
This version includes the following new features:
- Video Infrastructure (POD-967, POD-941)
The podcast application infrastructure has been upgraded to prepare for Video Podcast Shows in an upcoming release.
This version addresses the following issues from prior versions:
- Live event player now closes at the end of a live event (POD-942)
Instead of leaving the player open after a live event ends, the player now closes.
- Unplayed count in Podcast Web application now accurately reflects the true played state (DPOD-39)
The unplayed a status is now correct in the Podcast Web application.
- Cookies are no longer required to log into the Podcast Web application (DPOD-40)
Regardless of whether your browser accepts cookies or not, Podcast listeners may log into the Podcast Web application.
- If present, the icon for the News Show now displays correctly in the podcast Web application (DPOD-44)
As always, we’re here if you have any questions.