Interested in publicly distributing your uStudio podcasts over to Apple Podcasts or Spotify? Then, we offer RSS feeds that are compatible and compliant with XML 2.0 standards. Just ask your uStudio sales representative or email firstname.lastname@example.org about enabling this feature.
Apple Podcast Requirements
- Enable iTunes Audio Podcast, iTunes HD Video Podcast, or iTunes iPhone Video Podcast feature.
- Create or have an iTunes Connect account.
- Adhere to Apple Podcasts requirements.
Note: Apple Podcasts supports both audio and video podcasts. Submitted uStudio podcasts may take up to 2 weeks to get approval from Apple Podcasts.
- Enable iTunes Audio Podcast feature.
- Create or have a Spotify account. For more details see Spotify Podcast FAQ.
Note: Spotify only supports audio podcasts. Submitted uStudio podcasts may take up to 2 weeks to get approval from Spotify.
Setting up an RSS Feed
1. In uStudio's video platform HUB, create a new Destination by clicking the “+” button next to the Destinations section.
2. Click “add” on iTunes Audio Podcast, iTunes HD Video Podcast, or iTunes iPhone Video Podcast to select the Destination type for creation.
3. Fill out the required fields according to what Apple Podcast or Spotify requires.
4. Click “add” at the bottom of the editor to save those settings.
5. Publish some media to this iTunes destination.
6. Select the iTunes Destination and click “Edit Destination” at the bottom.
7. Click “Upload Artwork” to set an image as a thumbnail to the podcast channel. Apple Podcasts require images to be between 1400x1400 and 3000x3000 pixels.
8. Copy & Paste the RSS Feed URL when prompted by Apple Podcasts or Spotify during podcast channel setup.
After each uStudio podcast is approved, you’ll be able to view them on Apple Podcasts or Spotify.