This basic guide shows how to configure SAMLP with uStudio Podcast. Below are items for your IT team as well as items for uStudio. Please review and complete everything on the checklist below.
For more information on SAMLP set ups, refer to this link: https://auth0.com/docs/connections/enterprise/samlp
At the very bottom, we offer guides on how to set up SSO with specific iDPs.
- Add uStudio settings as needed to your SAMLP set up.
- Send the following outgoing attributes: user_id, given_name, family_name, email, and/or groupName.
- Send uStudio your Sign-on URL and X509 Signing Certificate in .pem or .cer format. Alternatively, you can send a federation file in .xml format.
- Let us know if your company uses VPN to sign-in.
uStudio SAMLP Settings:
Note: companycode is provided by uStudio. If you do not have a companycode, please reach out to your uStudio representative or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Audience Restriction URN: urn:auth0:ustudioinc:prod-companycode-podcast-sso
- Assertion Consumer Service URL: https://ustudioinc.auth0.com/login/callback?connection=prod-companycode-podcast-sso
- Encrypted Assertions - Use this public key to configure your iDP:
- CER: https://ustudioinc.auth0.com/cer
- PEM: https://ustudioinc.auth0.com/pem
- PKCS#7: https://ustudioinc.auth0.com/pb7
- Endpoint: https://ustudioinc.auth0.com/login/callback
- Entity ID: urn:auth0:ustudioinc:prod-companycode-podcast-sso
- Logout: https://ustudioinc.auth0.com/logout
- Outgoing Attributes:
|user_id||Unique ID or Email||Required|
|groupName||Multi-value Unique Names or IDs||Optional|
- Protocol Binding: HTTP-Redirect
- uStudio Metadata: https://ustudioinc.auth0.com/samlp/metadata?connection=prod-companycode-podcast-sso
- Note: This link above will not work until uStudio has connected and confirmed your certificate and sign-on URL.
- Realm Identifier: urn:auth0:ustudioinc
- Sign Request Algorithm: RSA-SHA256
- Sign Request Digest: SHA256