Under one account, many studios can be configured to allow a cohesive look and feel while sectioning off content and administration. This is ideal for a large enterprise that has different business units and content to provide to the same employee base.
If you’re interested in this setup, please contact email@example.com.
What’s Shared Across the Account?
- There is one Account with an Account UID and Company Code.
- The same Branding around the Mobile App and Web App.
- There is a single Mobile App that serves content to the same user base.
- There is a single Web App that serves content to the same user base.
What’s Shared in a Studio?
- Each Studio has its own PMC where administrators can manage content and users.
- Each Studio has its own HUB where administrators can manage content and admins.
Studio 1 has the NEWS show/destination that is shared across the account.