The Statistics Dashboard allows Podcast administrators to create customized reports based on the Podcast Analytics API and Statistics API. Please note that this tool is a prototype, therefore support will be limited to feedback and evaluation.
How to export Raw Event Data
- Login into the Statistics Dashboard using your Podcast administrator credentials.
- In the top-left, select from the drop-down, the Podcast account you wish to pull data from.
- Select which date and time ranges you wish to pull data from.
- Click “Build Report” and wait for the report to be gathered.
- Click “Download CSV” to get the Raw Event Data report.