This guide describes how to configure uStudio’s Okta SCIM integration. This is an ideal solution if your identity provider is Okta. You can perform create, read, update, and delete (CRUD) operations on users. These actions give you more flexibility in controlling your uStudio user base in real time.
Please note that groups are not yet available, but actively being developed by uStudio.
Please contact email@example.com to establish a service account and to receive your SCIM API TOKEN and ACCOUNT-UID.
Configuring Okta SCIM
- Log into Okta and add the uStudio SCIM application.
- From the application, click on the Provisioning tab and then click Configure API integration:
- Select Enable API integration:
- Enter Base URL as https://named-users.ustudio.com/api/v1/accounts/ACCOUNT-UID and API Token as Bearer TOKEN.
- Click Test API Credentials. If the test passes, click Save.
- Click To App under Settings.
- Click Edit and select Enable for Create Users, Update User Attributes, and Deactivate Users.
- Click Save to apply the integration settings.
Assigning Users in uStudio’s Okta SCIM
- Click the Assignments tab within uStudio’s Okta SCIM.
- Select People and click Assign to People in the dropdown of Assign.
- Click Assign on each user you want uStudio to have provisioned.
- Click Save and Go Back.
- Repeat steps 3 and 4.
- Click Done and you should notice users being populated. See below for details.